Ambitious, dedicated and driven, the Sales & Acquisition Assistant will work directly with both the marketing and sales team leaders, while keeping up-to-date on daily project activities. We need someone who’s able to identify a client’s advertising needs and understand, define and help build effective advertising campaigns that generate measurable results. They must be prepared to be as much of a leader as they are a communicator and mentor.
What you’ll be doing:
- Sales/Marketing outreach.
- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape.
- Bring in sales prospects for the sales team
- Collaborate with other team members to create case studies and analyze email campaigns.
- Coordinate with graphic designers, brand partners and prizing partners to create and manage giveaways.
- Create monthly giveaway media plans.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years of Customer Service/Account Management experience preferably in a client-facing role.
- Problem-solving skills and analytical thinking.
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal.
- A strong work ethic, a hunger to learn.
- Ability to thrive in client-facing environments.
- Friendly, smart, outgoing and patient.
- Extremely organized and excels at balancing multiple tasks at once while remaining calm.
- Excited to work in a startup and willing to lend a hand in other areas of the business.
- Adobe Suite and HTML is a PLUS.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Please email your resume to NEED 2 KNOW