Sales Intern-New York, NY
Need 2 know is one of the fastest growing media companies. Need 2 Know is a weekday morning newsletter that brings you quick shots of the day’s top stories in world events, politics, business, tech, sports, entertainment and more. Each story is two or three sentences of quick facts and a little bit of comedy through the use of jokes, tweets, and old movie and TV dialogue. They have an incredible cult like following of subscribers that has grown organically as well as through strategic partnerships.
We want candidates who have the drive to be great. The sky is the limit and the possibilities are endless. Our office atmosphere is second to none. We are a self-driven, motivated, fun and unique squad of individuals.
– Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
– Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
– Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
– Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
– Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
– Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar
– Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
– Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
– A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
– Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
– Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
– Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
– Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, unifying team members, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
Required – Microsoft Office, Communications, Highly Organized, Time Management, Hard Worker, Dedicated, Creative Campaign Development
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org