– Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
– Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
– Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
– Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
– Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
– Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar
– Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
– Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
– A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
– Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
– Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
– Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
– Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, unifying team members, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
Required – Microsoft Office, Communications, Highly Organized, Time Management, Hard Worker, Dedicated, Creative Campaign Development
Please send resume to NEED 2 KNOW